TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Valley Services, Inc. ("Valley") encourages you to view and utilize information from this website. By viewing and utilizing this information you agree to fully comply with the following:
(1) This website and contents thereof are proprietary, are owned by Valley, and are protected by the copyright laws of the United States. You are not permitted to use any trademark displayed on this website, or other information on this website, other than as provided by these terms and conditions, without the prior written consent of Valley;
(2) Any communication that you make to Valley will be deemed non-confidential and by making such communication you irrevocably grant to Valley the right to use, copy, modify, publish, transmit, and display such content in such a manner as determined by Valley, in its sole discretion;
(3) You may download, reproduce and retransmit material on this website only for non-commercial, personal use and by doing so you agree to retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials;
(4) Valley makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any content available through this website. You are responsible for verification of any website information before reliance on any such information. You are responsible for taking all precautions to ensure that any content you obtain from the website is free of viruses. All content on this website is provided on an "as is" "as available" basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non-infringement;
(5) Valley hereby disclaims, and you hereby agree to hold Valley harmless for, any liability, whether sounding in contract, tort, or otherwise for any loss, liability, claim, damage, cost, or expense arising out of or connected with use or access of this website even if Valley has been advised of the possibility of any such loss, liability, claim, damage, cost, or expense;
(6) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Mississippi, without regard to Mississippi's conflict of laws provisions. These terms and conditions of use constitute the entire agreement between you and Valley with respect to this website; and
(7) If any part of these terms and conditions shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby and shall remain enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by Mississippi law.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 3/7/01.